First Vid..........

Good afternoon people! Well, I gave up riding for about 4 and a half years after riding for about 3. Got myself a t-pro 3-ish months ago :) , wanted a hobby other than drinking! So I decided to do a vid to see if i have improved at all, and for a laugh. :lol: Got it finished the other day, see what you think. This is my first attempt at editing a vid by the way. :mellow:

Cheers.

P.S. You can find my older videos of before I gave up on there to. (I think)

Thaks for the comments so far everyone! (Y) The music was chosen because I love it, electro house. :) All the vids I watch seem to have hip hop or indie rock of some sort on them, wanted to be a bit different. Each to their own I suppose though. I gave up because I was getting fed up with riding the same spots all the time. Plus my bike seemed to be breaking constantly, frame, wheels, cranks, bars, etc. I could not afford to be fixing it all the time back then. :angry:

Oh yeh, it also had something to do with the fact that I discovered girls, drink, pubs, clubs, etc! Ha Ha ha! :lol: