Trials Shoes

clarkytrials

Well I hopefully I Will be ordering some trials shoes at the weekend buy I don't no Weaver to get the try all shoes or the viz shoes . Dose any have a pair of ever and if so what are thay like and do you also have some pic of you wearing then any help will be much appreciated

hey .. from what i have seen the viz ones are alot more durable and last longer than the try alls.. every pair of try alls i have seen have all looked nackerd .. plus the viz ones are alot more stylish imo.

Paul :)

Hi i havnt used any of them but i have used these Shimano BMX shoes, they have been really good, ive had them since christmas and they have been awsome, they still have loads of life left in them and i use them around 5 times a week for riding and work, i would deffinately reccomend them to you, they are also not very expensive unlike other bike shoes on the market, heres a link to the grey colour LINK and the black colour LINK

Thanks Tom (Y)

I have the viz ones and there ok for grip on the pedals but as for dabing and walking on the rocks there quite slippy.

But im a natty rider but when i ride street u dont often dab so its up to u. But tryalls are a really good allround shoe.

Edited by *BOOTHY*

the grip and pain and seems wore out in my try-all shoes in under 3 months and i noticed they have(or did have as the case may be) the same trerad as rebok classics

id save save ur money by a cheep comfortable pair or ankle suporting trainers from a sports shop

or primark if your tight like my mate lol