Southend Ride

Im at Nass fest :(

Bloody hell simps, aint seen you in ages! Better come to a sunday ride the next week mate.

ok lol well i hope every one else will come.

Yeah im up for it, i will see if nile and that want to come (Y)

We can try to go down pier hill with u on my back again lol ;)

Yeah I will be up for it now I have new pedals! so I will be up for most stuff now and my Leg should be healed by then. Sheehan - I would love to go with you but we need to leave by about 7 as we to meet tom and co at the train station (Y)

Looking forward to it and hope for better weather!

Yeah I will be up for it now I have new pedals! so I will be up for most stuff now and my Leg should be healed by then. Sheehan - I would love to go with you but we need to leave by about 7 as we to meet tom and co at the train station (Y)

Looking forward to it and hope for better weather!

im confused - its a sunday?

hiya every one it is mitch zona zip mitch lol the one with the addy mitchy-boy123 lol i ave forgot my pasword lol.

from mitch.

Mitch are you sure you have forgotten your password ? or are you entering your username instead of your email adress? because I did this when it first changed and I thought someone hacked my account !- then I actually read what it said and put my email in and bingo I was in!

however on topic, im still coming , so is SHEEHAN , and the naughty 20inchsuperstar(matt purdan) and his lil crew(Y)

see you all there

Mitch are you sure you have forgotten your password ? or are you entering your username instead of your email adress? because I did this when it first changed and I thought someone hacked my account !- then I actually read what it said and put my email in and bingo I was in!

however on topic, im still coming , so is SHEEHAN , and the naughty 20inchsuperstar(matt purdan) and his lil crew(Y)

see you all there

Wouldn't surprise me lol.

May be coming to this I'll see.

Matt