Wots Better ?

mad_rider

how big are you i am very tall so i go with a long stock Gu bike i love mods but find it hard and when you ride to spots its not nice to ride but with stock you can get to places easyer and more nice 26 if you are tall lanky shit lol mods are nice its up to you but i goin stock nice and like it better then mod not sayin mods are bad i like them but like stock more.

how big are you i am very tall so i go with a long stock Gu bike i love mods but find it hard and when you ride to spots its not nice to ride but with stock you can get to places easyer and more nice 26 if you are tall lanky shit lol mods are nice its up to you but i goin stock nice and like it better then mod not sayin mods are bad i like them but like stock more.

you ride a f**king bike with no seat and a piss low gear.

why would you buy a bike depending how well you can ride to spots.

Translation

How tall are you?, I am very tall so I chose a long Gu (stock). I love mod's but find it hard to get to and from places. However, with a stock you can get around more easily. I find 26" good, if you are tall. Mods are nice but its up to you. I'm going stock, I like it moreso than a mod. I'm not saying mods are bad, I do like them but I like stock more.

However easy it is to get around on depends upon your gearing.

There is little difference between a long mod and a long/short stock

I like sentences

Edited by afroman

How tall are you?, I am very tall so I chose a long Gu (stock). I love mod's but find it hard to get to and from places. However, with a stock you can get around more easily. I find 26" good, if you are tall. Mods are nice but its up to you. I'm going stock, I like it moreso than a mod. I'm not saying mods are bad, I do like them but I like stock more.

i am 6ft

Translation

How tall are you? I am very tall so I chose a long Gu (stock). I love mod's mods but find it hard to get to and from places. However, with a stock you can get around more easily. I find 26" good, if you are tall. Mods are nice but its up to you. I'm going stock, I like it moreso than a mod. I'm not saying mods are bad, I do like them but I like stock more.

However easy it is to get around on depends upon your gearing.

There is little difference between a long mod and a long/short stock.

I like sentences.

If you're gonna correct someone, at least do it properly :P

*Awaits for someone to point out something I missed*

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

If you're gonna correct someone, at least do it properly :P

why thankyou

*Awaits for someone to point out something I missed*

Mine was legible, I had to read the other many times to fully understand it

I apologise for helping others to understand the post

Edited by afroman

sorry if you didnt understand that lol

just saying that he has posted alot of things today asking which is best when he could of used the search.

i hate using the search its wank, but i agree, people should use the search.topics like this though dont need to be searched for, he is just posting a topic for the sake of it. basically trying to say VALIDATE ME, PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE, IM TRYING REALLY HARD, but obviously in far, far worse english.

i hate using the search its wank, but i agree, people should use the search.topics like this though dont need to be searched for, he is just posting a topic for the sake of it. basically trying to say VALIDATE ME, PLEASE, OH PRETTY PLEASE, IM TRYING REALLY HARD, but obviously in far, far worse english.

yeah i agree he only joined yesterday but if you read mikes thingy on validation it says dont post or reply too much.

ye i likn my 26 inch because im 5-3 5-4.