Would Mod Be Better?

little bmxer boy

Try riding a few mods, see if you feel comforatble.

If you feel better on a mod then its obvious that you should be riding that.

Also try riding a few other stocks, maybe the t-rex just isnt suited to you.

I rode a zona zip top spec and a echo lite love them both I would get one but getting rid of my bike it a bit hard

as it said in your video. "your chucking the bike around ok". Yet when you get older youll probably go for a stock again. So i think that you should keep it then by that time youll be even better on the stock and find it easier

Nigel

Edited by shogun_gimp

I think you would be able to go bigger and improve faster on a mod as you will find it easier to chuck around.

It should allow you more space to tuck also

Personally I would say its worth getting one and eventually if you choose to move back to stock it would be better for you as you'd be bigger by then.

looking at your bike, the spec seems quite high so it must be worth a fair bit (Y)

I would be careful to find its value and the price of the mod you choose (if you do) when you're buying on here.

good luck

Edited by afroman

as it said in your video. "yuor chucking the bike around ok". Yet when you get older youll probably go for a stock again. So i think that you should keep it then by that time youll be even better on the stock and find it easier

Nigel

Because he does really chuck the bike around a lot, for you it would be a lot easier on a mod as you are very small so get a cheap mod off the forum or swap with your mate Nigel!

Because he does really chuck the bike around a lot, for you it would be a lot easier on a mod as you are very small so get a cheap mod off the forum or swap with your mate Nigel!
i am swapping my bike but not with nigle start-trials has a t pro i am havingin a week or so.
I think you would be able to go bigger and improve faster on a mod as you will find it easier to chuck around.It should allow you more space to tuck alsoPersonally I would say its worth getting one and eventually if you choose to move back to stock it would be better for you as you'd be bigger by then.looking at your bike, the spec seems quite high so it must be worth a fair bit (Y) I would be careful to find its value and the price of the mod you choose (if you do) when you're buying on here.good luck
i am getting of here here is the link http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=101394 the spec and pictures on there tell me what you think

i am swapping my bike but not with nigle start-trials has a t pro i am havingin a week or so.i am getting of here here is the link http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=101394 the spec and pictures on there tell me what you think

To be honest I dont think that is worth as much as yours, Id try and get a second opinion on this.

Edited by afroman