New Frame..?!

EssexGalTay

Heyy hey

err i kinda new with this but any way..

ive been thinking about getting a new frame and was looking at the GU Typhoon 07, does any one have it or have any info about it that may be useful?!

if not is there any other frames that would be recommended.. must be failry short as i am quite short myself..

Thanks.. Tay.. x

Heyy hey

ive been thinking about getting a new frame and was looking at the GU Typhoon 07, does any one have it or have any info about it that may be useful?!

if not is there any other frames that would be recommended.. must be failry short as i am quite short myself..

Thanks.. Tay.. x

depends on your level of riding really. What frame you got now? oh and the new czars look good, but to be honest its not worth buying a new frame, look through the classifieds and look for something you like (Y)

Hey there EssexGalTay if you are after a shorter frame that feels great to ride even if you are not too short yourself, then i would highly recommend the Adamant A3 short, its a well constructed frame that is plenty strong enough yet still stays light and it feels great on the back wheel due to its higher BB.

The GU isnt really a short frame as the 07 one is 1025mm compared to the adamant a3 short which is 1005mm, But with all this in mind you have stated that you are new to this and so i would recommend staying away from these frames for now as you probably won't get the most out of them and will have more scrapes and dents from learning, the echo team frame and monty pr221 are both lower priced and still nice and short but will help you progress till you find their limits..

Griff.

Hey! welcome to trials forum.

Im glad to here of more female riders.

In regards to a new frame id look at the ciquena 20" looks very nice!!!!

cheers Jamie.

yea... we are getting there!! lol

and yes!.. they look quite nice, but they remind me of the dangerous days on a bmx!! lol

Tay.. x

Heyy hey

Thanks.. Tay.. x

if you are ridding mod you are better off with some kind of monty frame probably 221 ti or 221 pr they are short and nice to ride so ive heard.