Cheap Way To Make Your Car Look New.

most of you that have cars will have black plastic panels or plastic strips on you car doors and bumpers and after abit they will weather and turn light grey which doesn't look very nice. You can buy things like back to black but it costs £8 a tin or even more , instead of paying money to to make your car look newer you can use a hot air gun you do need to hold it close the the plastic but you have it pointing down on the plastic so not damage your paint work and don't keep it in the same place for long becasue you are melting to plastic to make it look better and if you hold it in the same place for to long you will melt it to much and ruin the panel. its not going to change strait way so keep going round the panels slowly to get the best look.

i did this at work today and it made are car look ten times better and we had a buyer. i will try and keep posting topics like this to try and save poeple money. hope i have helped poeple