Please Help Me

Flubber

here's my problem, i cant get my eno off the rear hub. i want to take it off to put on me cranks instead.

ive tried everything i can think of, got the tool and been riving at it all day but it just wont budge, any one got any ideas at all??

cheers, Flubber:D

Try, Putting the tool in a strong and sturdy vice.Get an old frame with no headset, using spacers and bolts attach the tool through the headtube and tighten till the tool does'nt move. This way you will have a very good leverage system. Few drips of oil into the threads, then match the tool with the freewheel, and twist as hard as u can, maybe get a mate to help.

(P.S. This is how my local bike shop does it, quite hard to explain!)

cheers

nafan

Edited by chocolate_bikes

You have to bolt the tool onto the freewheel to start with. you should be able to do this using the wheel bolts and a big washer. Once that's on nice and tight, you need a good long spanner. Longer the better. Hold the wheel and use your foot to push down on the spanner. If that dosn't work, kick the shit out of the spanner, or hit it with a mallet.

Put the tool on the freewheel and add on to it some major leverage, that should do the trick. You probably won't want to here it but I couldn't get mine off at all no matter what I tried so it had to be angle grinded to pieces to remove it. :(