Tartybikes - Zoo Clips [danny Swindlehurst]

Danny Swindlehurst

Hey guys, i found some clips of me on my zoo and i was bored so i snatched up a video for you'll :DNothing big or speical

i might be deciding to go back to zoo agen :)

And because i have got a back injury i wont be able to ride for abit :( and im wanting to get a gu video out soon as possible

Comment would be nice :D

its about 3 minites i think :)

enjoy

Thanks to www.TartyBikes.co.uk

Cheers danny GU VIDEO SOON

why is it the bigger and higher a ride goes the more pretentious videos become? you are very talented but I hate over-escalating something which by your own admission contains 'nothing big or special'. a 'film' is something which takes two hours to watch, not three minutes, that bugged me and these epic fades that you used, oh the mysteries of this 'film', oh. if you've read 'Catcher In The Rye', (some of you may have for school) I think Holden would have found your video 'phony'.

wow, one o'clock slight rant, sorry for being pedantic but it is what I first thought. in all it is a nice video and shows great riding, keep it up.

Guy

liked the song choice and editing style at the start...i had the same idea...start with you trackstanding about to do a move with people walking past, sped up in black and white...The video actually had a bit of character good work! should have had everything in its right place all the way through

Nice one dan, some clips of the heavy beast I see.

Those shots all from kendall.

Cant wait to get up there for a ride.

Steve

ye mate i wont be riding for a few weeks because of bak you see, but ye.. come up all of them shots are from kendal only to of the like 100 places :P

emmmmm ye it was shot in a few hours

cheers danny