Big Norwich Ride 26th Of August

Ill be there I'm stopping at my Nan's for a week or so .. so this ride fits in nicely all though I don't no one as I'm from miles a way so be nice :P

get nicky to come, be nice to meet the little sod :)

as long as my foots better, im well up for it still, cant wait to see everybody!

Cool! I might see if i can get some friends to come up withme from the Kings Lynn! (Y)

There are trials riders in Kings Lynn?!?!?! Wheyyyyyyy :D Rode there the other week, but next time i'm thinking of riding there i'll drop you a PM (Y) So yeah, come to Norwich. Really looking forward to this ride now :D

Also, i thought you quit John? Good to hear that you're riding again, i bet you're probably better than me now with the way that i've seen you improve :mellow:

There are trials riders in Kings Lynn?!?!?! Wheyyyyyyy :D Rode there the other week, but next time i'm thinking of riding there i'll drop you a PM (Y) So yeah, come to Norwich. Really looking forward to this ride now :D

Yeah there's a few in lynn (Y) Drop us pm when your next around. Would be cool to get a lynn ride going (Y)

Great news! I have my bike sorted and its ready to go!

I'm coming back to Cromer tomorrow mid-day and will be there until Wednesday 22nd, then will be going AGAIN on the 24th...

I'm willing to ride with any of you guys in Cromer/Sherringham over the next couple weeks, and I need more people to come to the Cromer Carnival! Should be a great laugh...

My number is 07716 200 008 if anyone's riding...

Definitely up for this ride - will be awesome!

Nathan :)

May be able to attend this, but would anyone be able to put me and my gf up for a night on the sunday then we can travel home on the monday morning.

i would but il be invaded by about 10 riders as it is :S sorry man...ask dave?

davenorfolk

sheringham trials

danny swindlehurst

paul oliver

James Marjoram (jimbo_limbo trials chimp) - Blue Planet X Zebdi

ash kennard

jon congreve

baseboy

shane barrett

nafan

djb

ben

panksy

clarkytrials

steve o

Nobski

Dan Wheeler

The Duke

ad101

Nick Manning (223 leeson)

Oliver Victor Sparrow (cant_ride) - Koxx Levelboss

Dave Dennis (plainlazy84) - Planet X Zebdi

George Seamons

zak walters

lee piper (possible)

adam johnson (possible)

1handedluke

wiggins15 (possible)

toby

luke simpson

sorry if i missed a few out but we still have the likes of some other people going to the sheringham ride that are camping

and the likes of the eastcoasttrials crew as jimbo said he was gonna see if the likes of stu, scott and the rest of the lowestoft crew

and as plain lazy said he was gonna see if frika and the others wanna come

if you wanna add eney other names to list go for it the more the merryer

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk