Zoo Pitbull 116mm

sysuperfly

Hi I've got one of those lovely horzontal dropouts that solve the problem of rear mech. I've got the sugested 18 15 ratio.

So it starts out fine with chain tugs about half way round, had to movethem once or twice and thought nothing of it as chains stretch.

But it's gone so far that now the chain tugs are at the end of there travel and the chain is now slack!!!!! Is this normal? am I meant to take another link out as this has happened to two chains now( Thought the first one might have benn a bit crap or something) Please any help would be good even if it's someone I can contact to find out.

Cheers SY

i have the same frame on 18 - 16 and it seems about right. my magura is slid right to the top, but its set at a good angle.

i have a brand new chain.

so when it stretches it should bring my maggy into the perfect place i rekon.

try snail cams too matee.

iolo

i have the same frame on 18 - 16 and it seems about right. my magura is slid right to the top, but its set at a good angle.

i have a brand new chain.

so when it stretches it should bring my maggy into the perfect place i rekon.

try snail cams too matee.

iolo

AAAAaaaagggghhhh nuts I meant Snail cams not chain tuggs, had a Dmr trailstar old habbits die hard.