The Best Uk City For Riding?

aaron chase

Leicester from where ive ridden.

Danny.

Another vote for Leicster here. Its all good, theres too much to get through in one day..and Theres stuff for everybody, small stuff, rails, huge sidehops and gaps..

These guys know it. Leicester is well up there on the list of good places, just nobody goes there :(

no-one recommends notts!

notts is great for trials, a lot of stuff to do near the middle of town, but some of the best spots are further out

Good spots include:

> new market square! a godsend for trials, especially if you're relatively new (watch the pretend pigs (community support officers lol))

> Notts trent uni: 2nd best place in centre of town, northish from the market square

> Curry's: Outside curry's in the retail park are a number of squares to hop between, and a 2ft-ish ledge

> Notts Uni: called 'Uni' by most, there is EVERYTHING here, so long as you can find it. Watch out for the security though (ah, the memories, lol)

Plus, I recommend notts because I'm too lazy to ride further away, and no-one with a car rides trials, and vice versa. =)

no-one recommends notts!

notts is great for trials, a lot of stuff to do near the middle of town, but some of the best spots are further out

Good spots include:

> new market square! a godsend for trials, especially if you're relatively new (watch the pretend pigs (community support officers lol))

> Notts trent uni: 2nd best place in centre of town, northish from the market square

> Curry's: Outside curry's in the retail park are a number of squares to hop between, and a 2ft-ish ledge

> Notts Uni: called 'Uni' by most, there is EVERYTHING here, so long as you can find it. Watch out for the security though (ah, the memories, lol)

Plus, I recommend notts because I'm too lazy to ride further away, and no-one with a car rides trials, and vice versa. =)

You forgot the amphitheatre, which is probably the only thing you'd go to notts for. The rest isn't too good.