Street Or Natural?

• 4 weeks later...
Natural in the summer and street in the winter. Natural gets very slippery when wet

JACK H

whats wrong with slippy natural, more fun, have to concentrate more, and makes riding int the dry easyer,

i love natural, but street is good for a change too

id say street, just becuase its more of a showoff thing to do! and looks better, although natural is technically more difficult becuase its never the same its just so much more boring to watch and there isnt alot of style involved, its just getting it done

whereas street is all about style

thats my opinion

I was thinking about the creativity side of riding the other day, and here is my latest theory:

Natural forces you into being creative whereas street does not. But street has the greater capacity for being creative. (because flat surfaces are easier, therefore it's easier to put your ideas into action)

Any thoughts?

Edited by Tommy d

In my opinion its defently Natural.

With street all walls are the same and there is only realy side hops and gaps as for natural ever rock is a different shape and there are so many ways of gettin up them, i allso feal natural is alot more skill full as there is never a good take off there are allways little rocks that catch you out as with street it a nice smooth take off.

Natural is the best.

Sam

With street all walls are the same and there is only realy side hops and gaps as for natural ever rock is a different shape and there are so many ways of gettin up them, i allso feal natural is alot more skill full as there is never a good take off there are allways little rocks that catch you out as with street it a nice smooth take off.

Natural is the best.

Sam

Spot on.

Adam :)

Natural is the best.

Sam

I completely agree. I prefer the feeling that you don't have to really push your bottleto do bigger and bigger stuff, you can just practice sections and stuff which I really enjoy.

I went for my first proper natural ride on my Echo Lite today and loved every moment, it is suited to it so much more than my Zona.