Cambridge Next Week

Cool, i'll be there. I think Julien is back from his holiday next week sometime. John is on holiday too, not sure when he gets back though, but hopefully he'll make an appearance.

Olly and Chris should be up for it too, they probably haven't seen the topic yet.

Come on! We need more people. There were loads on the last ride (I went to) haha.

Olly and Chris should be up for it too, they probably haven't seen the topic yet.

Come on! We need more people. There were loads on the last ride (I went to) haha.

I've seen it now, I'm there (Y)

Been waiting for a Cambs ride topic for a while now :)

Olly.

Saterday or Sunday i'm easy.

I would prefer saterday but I dont mind.

Any idea of time and place of meeting? I suggest Bus station at around 11 depending on Bus times...

John...

You sure are john... thats why all the girls love you.. cock when ever they want it =]lol

I recon sunday at the skate park near the swimming pool... at like 10.30?

10.30 is awfully early for me too. I'll make an effort though. Yea, bring your phone out Julien, so we can both find where you are!

I think i'm also qualified to moan about ankles, but will i pass the age requirements to join the Old Man Rants?