What A Load Of Shit

SaltWaterHippo

I think this was the cause -

DSC00763.jpg

The crank or what ever its called at the front came loose and bent when I pedaled

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

Weird thing is it wasnt hard to pedal, I only noticed it becuase of the noise it made :-S

Anyways, I had a look on tarty for replacement parts but I couldnt find any. Could anyone tell me what the part I need is called? And do I need to but screws?

I found a few chain rings on that site but they say 'inner' 'middle or 'outer', I have one with 22 teeth and 4 bolts, is it ok to get any of them that fits that specfication or does it need to be a trials specific chain ring?

And how can you tell I need new crank bolts from that picture? XD

you would need an "inner" make sure its 22 tooth though.

Click below for a couple of examples

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=17310

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models....elID=13016(need to make sure its the 22t oneif you get that)

Edited by Orgun_Donor

Ha looks preety nice!

You really want to be investing in a decent crankset and chain ring. I had the same cranks as you when I first got my T-Rex and destroyed them. Would recommend Middleburns Rs7's, got them ages ago and never looked back. It isn't really worth spending more money on the crankset you have they will break again and again. If you can gather together the money go for middleburns or similar (mine were £37 posted - invincible)

Hope this helps abit

Phil

I found a few chain rings on that site but they say 'inner' 'middle or 'outer', I have one with 22 teeth and 4 bolts, is it ok to get any of them that fits that specfication or does it need to be a trials specific chain ring?

And how can you tell I need new crank bolts from that picture? XD

Contact onza, they'll sort it for you for next to nothing. Just say blah blah half price replacement policy blah blah...