Have You Ever Had Your Bike Stolen

mod-92

I've had a mediumish spec Onza T-Rex stolen from me.

And also had an absolutely gorgeous amazing DH specced Kona Coiler Dee-Lux stolen. That was one of the saddest days of my life :(

The f**king arseholes. Never saw anything of either bike...

That's about £3,500 worth of bike taken (pedal bikes). Can anyone match that? haha

i had a salcano mtb, stolen from my back garden.....it was the bike i used to ride to school on.

im glad they didnt look in the shed and see my proper bikes lol.

im still proper pissed though...cus now i either have to walk or take my kona which i hate leaving locked up at school.

Well me and few mate was in a shop for five mins and i had a chain so i chained my bike up and 2 of my mates and put the other 2 bike behide them so it looked like the was chained up too. 2 chav come up and nicked them so we ran after them got 1 bike back and not the other. A week later we saw them and got it back not seen them again in are area. :P

i have had my bike stolen....

i had a dmr sidekick that was very very heavy....got the insurance done and got my baby 2003 team mad witch i love riding

its cracked and im still riding it and tryin to finsh it off to hang on my wall

I had my bike stolen on a brum ride while i was in the shop with everyone else. thought the bike was being looked after, obviously not. Never ran so fast in my life, caught up with him though and got it back. Though didn't hit him :blink:

i got muged by 2 black lady in nots so i noked the chain off with my foot so 1 of m kneed the stem so i twated the over 1 with my d lock n then some people came so i was kinda looky

Ha ha, weren't you in town the other day on jonny's bday ride? Your like a twig :P

had 1 bike stolen, Land rover discovery (LOL)

although this sounds shit it was v light and brought me hours of off road fun. it was partly my dads fault (he got tired of it being in the house so went outside and put it agaisnt the other locked bike) and partly my sisters (because she kept using it and leaving it in the house in the first place)

so the moral of the story is, i have a lazy selfish sister who owns me a bike :rolleyes:

i got muged by 2 black lady in nots so i noked the chain off with my foot so 1 of m kneed the stem so i twated the over 1 with my d lock n then some people came so i was kinda looky

You knocked the chain off with one foot and it doesn't come off when you ride? Attacking two ladies is a disgusting thing to do.

A hoffman disrupter 04 and then a hoffman disrupter 06 :angry: .

takes some serious skill to get two bikes nicked boswell.

i had a bodged T-bird nicked, along with boswells distrupter '04, bionicmans t-raptor and Glens £3000 D3 .

don't think the chavs liked it, got it back 8 months later. in perfect condition.

Shoulda' been ballsy and seen if they'd of actually stabbed you or not. 9 times out of 10 the knife is only there for effect.

(ha, just read up on this)

Yes if the knife is there for effect, its simply not worth the risk of loosing your life over some dodgy chav. You don't know if he will stab you but its just not worth it.

My brother had his bike stolen before, bought a barracuda oblivion, and some chavs followed him when he was doing his paper round, when he got off the bike to go into a house they ran from around the corner, jumped on it and cycled away.

Despite telling the police and giving descriptions we never seen that bike again, altho he got another one about a week later off the insurance.

• 7 months later...
(ha, just read up on this)

Yes if the knife is there for effect, its simply not worth the risk of loosing your life over some dodgy chav. You don't know if he will stab you but its just not worth it.

True, I wouldn't risk my life over a bike, or money. It could be earned back.

My mate had his planet x stolen from his classroom in school. He wished that poor thieve had kidney failure or meet with an accident while riding the bike. (kidney failures and road accidents are like the no 1 killers at my side). Till now, it was never found.

For me, my bike was being eyed many times even when I leave it right beside me (30cm away) at the mcdonalds.

i had my Saracen x-ess nicked.(it was a white one aswell)

sadly it was 2 weeks after i had built it up with everything fine tuned and working perfect :P

saying that if it wasn't robbed i wouldn't have a trials bike to some good came out if it.

NicP

never had one stolen but chased to scousers around kendal with a mate who thaught he'd get his jon back at evans if he retrived the demo 8 that had been stolen

i got jumped walking through saltwall park in newcastle in broad day;ight aswell the scallys robbed my mp3 player so i gave chase a kiked the shit of of 2 of them i was like "ye boi!111one! dats how i roll mo'fo"