R.i.p. Tourettes Guy

Fixed Pants™

I don't know how many of you are fans of the tourettes guy, but i'm so shocked, about a month ago he was envolved in a car crash and late last week the injuries came back to him and he passed away in the night. I can't believe it :(.

For those of you who didn't manage to see the hilarity of his videos, there's quite a few here, some may not like it, but f**k his videos were funny.

R.I.P.

(just thought i'd let the fans know)

Na he didn't have tourettes, and his videos were scripted sort of, but still funny as f**k.

Just seen a comment on one of his vids, saying he's not dead, he just doesn't wanna be the tourettes guy anymore, i spose that's a possibilty, but either way it's bad because he won't be making any more vids.

he was a bell end, end of.

unlucky that he died though.

i didnt find him funny atall he didnt deserve that though!

or maybe this is just another rumor like all that crap about the boy from the frosties advert.

who knows

The boy in the frosties advert didn't die, but he did move to south africa.

And torrets guy was funny, end of. 'You're grounded' 'Why?' 'Cos you dont think the garbage disposer sounds like chubaca taking a shit!'

That one where hes on hold (on the phone) and every step you take comes on and he goes 'I hope this isnt that p diddy peice of shit!'