Msn Addys

Marky_J

This isn't peronsal so don't take it personally, but theres nothing f**king more annoying than lots of random kids adding me to msn to ask what bike i have then asking me if the zoo python in their DP looks nice. Its like they aren't aware the pictures ridiculously small so i can't see f**k all.

Anyone who comes on in such a fashion will find themselves blocked and delted permanently :D

Edited by Krisboats

R how sweet.

Trust me, if you had 3-4 people adding you every day just to see whether i think pythons are good bikes and having them start blabbering on about how their bikes better than mine because its an onza you'd find yourself doing the same. Barely any of them can type a message properly, theres hundreds of stupid pictures in the middle and they don't bother asking anything normal or trying to get to know me so they get blocked and deleted.

If people add me and ask me something normal or just add me to say hi and then we start having a normal conversation then yeah, thats cool but :- they are not very frequent :lol:

Trust me, if you had 3-4 people adding you every day just to see whether i think pythons are good bikes and having them start blabbering on about how their bikes better than mine because its an onza you'd find yourself doing the same. Barely any of them can type a message properly, theres hundreds of stupid pictures in the middle and they don't bother asking anything normal or trying to get to know me so they get blocked and deleted.

If people add me and ask me something normal or just add me to say hi and then we start having a normal conversation then yeah, thats cool but :- they are not very frequent :lol:

O my god you only have a onza, i have a zoo and its blue so it must be better then yours. Also look at my picture do you think my bike is any good. <<<<<<<<< :P

Ok you have a good point, i get small people asking me stupid questions about i don't care about!