Stick On Trials Seat?

rosswaa

Hey, I was wondering the same thing after seeing these mounting holes on my zoot, I did some searching but couldnt find anything about a seat fitting onto it, I have a feeling it could be for them coloured hedgehog things you put into the holes, but 4 holes is a lot just to support the hedgehog things. If anyone has any info about these holes feel free to give us a shout :P

DSC00553.jpg

Hey, I was wondering the same thing after seeing these mounting holes on my zoot, I did some searching but couldnt find anything about a seat fitting onto it, I have a feeling it could be for them coloured hedgehog things you put into the holes, but 4 holes is a lot just to support the hedgehog things. If anyone has any info about these holes feel free to give us a shout :P

DSC00553.jpg

Its for a t-rex seat post adapter. A little plate with a 2-3 inch seat tube on it, you allen key bolt it into place using those 4 holes.

For the OP you can buy stick on saddles that look like sponge patches, think they were called slugs or somethign equally unusual. I can't remember where i saw them but it just looked like padding with adhesive on one side that you stick to the toptube area.

your looking at a liney frame i see. why do you want a seat on it??? you'll never be able to sit down and pedal on it??? if you did you must have tiny legs. can i ask why you are trying to put a seat on bikes which over time the designs have changed, the seat as its not required any more??

your looking at a liney frame i see. why do you want a seat on it??? you'll never be able to sit down and pedal on it??? if you did you must have tiny legs. can i ask why you are trying to put a seat on bikes which over time the designs have changed, the seat as its not required any more??

just because it would look cool, i probally wont bother with it as i would have to respray the frame, get new cranks and forks before i bothered but then my bike would be the dogs nads