(tomm Is Ace) Looking For A Mod Got £500

Onza-Trials

dude really wtf are you doing?

if your deliberately breaking the rules on the forum how can you expect to be respected. and you will probably get more warn for actually aiming your twatness at one of the mods

EDIT: how the f**k am i an arse licker through the internet?

Edited by ash-kennard

whos tomm?

if your reffering to Mr. Turd be prepared for the cyber spanking of your life

dude really wtf are you doing?

if your deliberately breaking the rules on the forum how can you expect to be respected. and you will probably get more warn for actually aiming your twatness at one of the mods

EDIT: how the f**k am i an arse licker through the internet?

Shhh boy ! haha

how did i no you 2 tossers would report you prob bum all the mods and the forum u twats!

You are such arse lickers haha you nob heads !!!

Its just the fact that you need to be proved trustworthy, so people know that your not going to f**k them over.

you sir are a twat.

how did i no you 2 tossers would report you prob bum all the mods and the forum u twats!

You are such arse lickers haha you nob heads !!!

Its twats like you that caused the validation sytem to be installed. You have to prove that you deserve to be a full member before you actually are one.

Oh by the way, you can't just make a new account now because you use yoru email to log in, so you would need a new email addy aswell.

f**k off and leave the forum in peace!!

still looking for a decent specced mod got £500 to spend !!!

And look at all you arse lickers cheers anyways!!

If you no anyone or have 1 add me on Trials-124@hotmail.co.uk

thanks!!!!

i laugh at your patheticness, you cant write English, you have no hope with your depressive, sad, lonely life.

just leave the forum, and don't come back, you 'init mush arse lick' as is said in gangster lingo :)

sorry tom for my bad behavoiur juts get pissed off witha ll the others wasnt your fault its your job!"

now thats arse licking at its finest, '(tomm f**k You) Looking For A Mod Got £500' really ain't going to impress him is it, so why apologize?