Koxx Akademy

Tom3bar

Hello all,

Well, I'm planing a Trials trip to France for a few months, and i found on Koxx.fr something that called "koxx akademy"... didn't find many information about it.

So before i call to koxx, maybe someone here can deliver some info and enlight me about "koxx akademy"?

Thank in advance,

Tom..

Edited by Tom3bar

• 3 weeks later...

sure it wasn't koxx kamp? a la koxx days 2007?

if so you're a bit late :P We just went like 2 weeks ago on our own, no koxx, no sergio, just us. Was MINT fun.

I can put the 2 locations of the best rocks in the foret de fontainebleu if you want? Do a search for the "badger days" thread in the rides forum, and youll get all the information from our holiday in that.

Hey!

Thanks for the replies.

PARTZ - it is called KOXX AKADEMY and i think it's not connected to the koxx days.

Do you know where the koxx days 2008 will be ? (where in France?)

sheehan - i tried every spelling in my search... didn't find any info + i E-MAIL koxx, Sergio answered once then disappeared :(

So I'm clueless,

Thank anyway!

Tom.

Is koxx days any good?

erm yes

possibly the best group ride i ever went to. Some of the best people around, riding some of the best terrain in the world. Only thing I didn't like about it was the temparature at night :P

seriously good fun :)