My First Video :d

Jason222

Hey everyone. This is my first video on my echo control. It's my first trials bike, and I've been riding it for about a month now. I decided to make a few little clips, and my goofy friend andrew made my first edit. Comments welcome :D

There's obviously nothing huge...In my next video I'm going to throw in some bigger ups and gaps. I didn't have much to play on, and we only had an hour to film. I want to get a 36+ inch bunnyhop on my next video ^_^ I'm the only trials rider in my city! I wish I had other people to learn from and ride with :P

Edited by Jason222

That music just took the piss, not sure it bodes well with 1ft ledges and stuff. Saying that your a fair bit better than I was after a month.

good luck with the 36 inch bunnyhop, thats pretty high compared wth your stuff now (Y)

Edit: you wont be owning anybody

Edited by afroman

good luck with the 36 inch bunnyhop, thats pretty high compared wth your stuff now

I can actually already do 36 inches...lol. I'm terrible at pedal ups, I honestly can't do any higher than 30". I didn't have much time to ride and film...so I didn't get that stuff in.

I guess that you rode something different before this since you can already manual?

I used to ride street on a Dj bike...but I didn't really learn to manual well until I got this bike :P

Hey, good riding for just a months experience.

Tell your freind to cut out the naff cheesy comments at the start and the end of the video, I found them abit irritating, because you didn't own anyone and you won't for a while, the music was shit too, sorry...

My advise:

- Don't try to be funny with stupid comments that flash up in the video, A simple "Jason222 vid 1" and the start would be much better.

- Don't use shit music like that, something more chilled out or happy would work better and suit your riding and would make it easier to watch.

- Keep riding, push yourself, and edit the next one with my advise in mind :)

My bunnyhops are kinda useless, because I use my opposite foot forward to do them :S So I can't really bunnyhop to rear wheel and stay there, because I'd have the wrong foot forward...and I've already gotten kinda good at it...Whatever. I shall try.