New Ride.

Conor the basher.

i don't get this 8-9k on bikes thing

fair enough he has had 8-9k of bikes in the last 11 months but he's had to sell them to buy a new bike pretty much each time.

say you spend 50k on a car a month later you decide to sell it and get 49k back then you buy another at 50k. If you did it five times you would have had 250Ks worth of cars but you'd only have spent 60k

he's already said he had to sell his xtp and ko to get this.

There's no point in getting pissed off cause he's got another new bike it's his or his familys money to spend however he or they want to spend it if they want to buy him another bike then so be it thats up to them.

looks awesome conor but i'd lose the red brake mounts and just stick with the black and silver.

Gav

Ohhh dear. Another new bike/frame. You don't give your bikes enough shit to be changing them as much as you do.

Im sorry but really. Your MBK was perfectly fine. I know you can change it as much as you like but there's really no need.

I would be over the moon if my mum and dad even so much as even brought me a brand new frame. Let alone that full MBK they brought you.

Yeah it looks ok.

But still no need for the change.

*Awaits abuse for giving own opinion*.

Danny.

Hes allready said he uses money from his job to pay for his bikes so he can spend it on whatever he likes.

And its one sexy bike.

mike

mike :P

f**king hell, ive gotta make a big decision as to what bike i want now, cos that is f**king amazing.

People like you make me sick, really, it took me a whole year and 2 months without riding to save up for my bike, and you change yours like you do your underpants, waste of money if you ask me, and your not even sponsored, i love the bike.

Adam (N)

Ohhh dear. Another new bike/frame. You don't give your bikes enough shit to be changing them as much as you do.

Im sorry but really. Your MBK was perfectly fine. I know you can change it as much as you like but there's really no need.

I would be over the moon if my mum and dad even so much as even brought me a brand new frame. Let alone that full MBK they brought you.

Yeah it looks ok.

But still no need for the change.

*Awaits abuse for giving own opinion*.

Danny.

Well you two angry boys , ive had over 30 bikes, and some ive had for less than a week. give me some stick.

if he wants to chnage his bikes then let him, its not your f**king problem.

I am exctremly glad i did change so far it has so many things the mbk does'nt :)

Yeah MBK is the worst piece of shit frame ever made...

I bet the only diffrence to you was the change of stem...

btw how long is this bike? longer than your 1200mm MBK? Maybe this is 1500mm then?

Edited by Oskar

Yeah MBK is the worst piece of shit frame ever made...

I bet the only diffrence to you was the change of stem...

btw how long is this bike? longer than your 1200mm MBK? Maybe this is 1500mm then?

Naa i still really like the mbk, i think they are really nice bikes to ride :) but yeah i havent had a proper proper ride on the ozonys yet but alredy there are alot of things about it i really like, its sooo much stiffer and flicker that the mbk and i feel like i have more controll over the bike:)

Im not sure how long this this bike is i will find out though (its shoter than the mbk)

WTF MAN WHY A NEW BIKE WHAT YOU PLAYING AT....

Wanted to be a sheep for a second...

;) ON my views though its an amaizng bike and you DO deserve it, you worked your ass off and it payed off for you.

Its lush, its yours...

What people say about you not getting frames every so often is up to them, but id say its your money your choice and you wanted a new frame so, so be it.

Ive had Like 2-3 Bikes in past month or so, Changed because I didnt get on with them, Did it ever acure to anyone he didnt like his old bike... Just a Possibility!

He can Spend his money how EVER He likes FFS!

Nice bike btw, My faveee out of all your 100 bikes :P

:shifty:

MikeHayes.

Edited by squince

Why are you all so jealous over him getting a new frame. If you had that sorta cash you would get a new frame every month or w/e. Seriously stop getting jealous :(

nice bike mate.

if you have the cash to buy a new bike/frame w/e then you sould, dont let people make you feel bad (Y)

WTF MAN WHY A NEW BIKE WHAT YOU PLAYING AT....

Wanted to be a sheep for a second...

;) ON my views though its an amaizng bike and you DO deserve it, you worked your ass off and it payed off for you.

Its lush, its yours...

What people say about you not getting frames every so often is up to them, but id say its your money your choice and you wanted a new frame so, so be it.

Ive had Like 2-3 Bikes in past month or so, Changed because I didnt get on with them, Did it ever acure to anyone he didnt like his old bike... Just a Possibility!

He can Spend his money how EVER He likes FFS!

Nice bike btw, My faveee out of all your 100 bikes :P

:shifty:

MikeHayes.

All of you are getting kisses :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx