Brake Pads On A Light Grind

ytr-jack

Don't get a light grind mate, get the heasink coust pads on a harsh grind, they work the bolax, TRUST! (Y)

The are good and i have got a new compound which i am hoping to approach heasink and they are real good mate must say my mates are riding it at the moment and they all lvoe it!

other then that on a light grind the koxx should work well wid tar on or if i was u mate try out the echo or zoo! pads they was a right beast on a light grind for me

well i'am running the Monty orange pads on a light / dead grind, and they hold perfectly for me, they have only slipped once or twice for me, but my last pads where black maggy pads, so i haven't really tryed a lot of pads

Edited by jandamna

Don't get a light grind mate, get the heasink coust pads on a harsh grind, they work the bolax, TRUST! (Y)

errrm your getting pointless braking power then, all they need is a light grind and cousts then they'll last ages and be an amazing brake

If its a light grind use green rock pads then when the grind has worn down they still work fine with out any tar i use them on a perfectly smooth rim no troubles at all :)

dont get rock greens on a grind, they wear too quick but provide pretty good power.

light but SHARP grind with some plazmatic pads are pretty good but i have had my blue rock pads since tuesday on a near enough ded grind and well to be fair they smash plazzies any day

so i would recomend the blue rock pads.

i agree them rock pads are pretty emensce until they get to a certan were life! :blink:

Coust cnc'd or Plazmatics CRM. The only ones that i'd go buy. Rock blues, never again. Soo disapointing to be perfectly honest, yeah they're good but not worth the money and overated so much, i was expecting more.

Hit the nail on the head there Nick! Coust work well on all braking surfaces. Plaz are class on smooth, dead and light grinds.

Rock pad blues are terrible, mates have bought them... 3weeks later... out the door!

graham...

just wonder now my pads need replacing what pads work best on a light grind and maybe a little tar. ive been using koxx bloxx browns and they seem to do the job well but i was just seeing if you guys no of any new pads that are decent :unsure:

Apparently coust pads are briliant but i have heard plaz pads and koxx blues are great aswell i am getting plaz pads they sound good.

The are good and i have got a new compound which i am hoping to approach heasink and they are real good mate must say my mates are riding it at the moment and they all lvoe it!

other then that on a light grind the koxx should work well wid tar on or if i was u mate try out the echo or zoo! pads they was a right beast on a light grind for me

Oh dear, he has never used echo,zoo or koxx pads, he is using my echo with phat pads on a light grind :)

Heatsink pads ***!!!!!

just wonder now my pads need replacing what pads work best on a light grind and maybe a little tar. ive been using koxx bloxx browns and they seem to do the job well but i was just seeing if you guys no of any new pads that are decent :unsure:

zoo or echo pads seem to work well on a light grind but blue rock pads are the way forward on a sharp deep grind they hold on at almost everything you throw at them :D

hope i ave helped

luke