I Dont Know If This Will Be Allowed But...

kona1991

Hi, Im looking to buy a trials bike. Preferably either a 20" or 24".

Im looking to spend around £100.

I was wondering if anyone has seen one on ebay, or advertised anywhere.

Like i said i dont know if this topic will be allowed due to the non validated members laws!

but help if you can.

Cheers :mellow:

Hi, Im looking to buy a trials bike. Preferably either a 20" or 24".

Im looking to spend around £100.

I was wondering if anyone has seen one on ebay, or advertised anywhere.

Like i said i dont know if this topic will be allowed due to the non validated members laws!

but help if you can.

Cheers :mellow:

That all depends if youre asking some 1 one here to sell you one ro if your looking for places to get one and £100 ? get real !

That all depends if youre asking some 1 one here to sell you one ro if your looking for places to get one and £100 ? get real !

Yeh But im only just starting, and im only looking to get a bike to further improve my bike handling techniques.

Yeh But im only just starting, and im only looking to get a bike to further improve my bike handling techniques.

If you are looking at another member to sell you a bike then that is rule breaking.

And if you are jut generelly asking about bikes in you price range then i think you may need to double it or even triple it before you will find a bike.

Good beginnners bikes are onza zoots (24")

Onza t-comp(20")

Onza T-rex(26")

Or onza t-pro(20")

20" bikes are called mod

26" bikes are called stock so refer to them as mod or stock and 24" are just 24 lol

Josh

Sorry mate, but this topic will be closed. :ermm:

But keep your eyes out on ebay, as not many bikes on here are worth that little :- One of my brakes is worth more than that :lol:

Hahahaahha magura no doubt yeah i know what you mean my rear hub is worth more then that

My mate got a misson prodigy for 70 pounds and that included front and rear maggies. Best bet is ebay, but realistically you want to spend 200 and buy a t-pro. Save up if you can for a t-pro.

Edited by Toby3448

I'm sorry but if you don't think you can get a trials bike for under 100 quid then you really haven't been looking hard enough. Also I see no reason why this need to be closed. He hasn't asked anyone to sell him one just point out where he could get one from. You're only real hope is E-bay. Look for a old Onza T-bird or T-vee. Or a old mission or Monty. Something will come up but don't expect it to be in mint condition or a new bike.

Also it is worth asking people in you local area. You may be able to scrounge enough to build up a bike for very little money. One of my friends sold him 3 year old T-bird for 80 quid about 3 months ago. (And that had the V's upgraded to maggys)

Good luck hunting.

I'm sorry but if you don't think you can get a trials bike for under 100 quid then you really haven't been looking hard enough. Also I see no reason why this need to be closed. He hasn't asked anyone to sell him one just point out where he could get one from. You're only real hope is E-bay. Look for a old Onza T-bird or T-vee. Or a old mission or Monty. Something will come up but don't expect it to be in mint condition or a new bike.

Also it is worth asking people in you local area. You may be able to scrounge enough to build up a bike for very little money. One of my friends sold him 3 year old T-bird for 80 quid about 3 months ago. (And that had the V's upgraded to maggys)

Good luck hunting.

i like this guy..he makes me laugh

Keep looking on ebay.

I would look out for a Onza T-bird.

A brilliant bike to start on and learn the simple skills.

On ebay you can find them for abit over £100 try not to get a 2007 as the brakes are not as good and in my apinion doesnt look as nice.

Not the light'ist bike you can get but its worth it for the money and the one thing i think you need for when you are starting is a stronge bike and the Onza T-bird defently is.

I had one for about a year and the only thing i broke was the pipe that holds the brake fluid (Forgot what you call it).

I dont think this topic will be closed because your not asking for some one on here to sell you one.

your just asking if people no where you can get them cheap.

Good luck

Sam

Your just talking sense.

I take it you are been sarcastic?..It is a little jumbled but as I wrote it quick but I'm sure it isn't too hard to get the what I meant. Anyway for around 100 quid (just from typing Onza into ebay)

T-Vee for 150

T-pro for 150

*Edit* Why do ebay links never work?..I am sure a few others have trouble with them or is it just me.

There were a few others as well.

Edited by BIG Drew

Well i sold a new condition 06 Onza T-pro fully working mint, double maggies e.t.c. for 150 quid.... why are people saying that you cant get a full build for around 100quid? i think things on ebay usually go over there street vaule for things like trials bikes, but just do plently of looking arround and wait and youll end up with a denct bike!

i got myself a diamondback T20 for £95 in really good condition and it might be the best bike in the world but i love it :lol: and i have learnt alot on it even though i havn't riden in like half a year :( and i just looked through papers like trade-it and stuff so try that. (Y)

keep your eye out on ebay theres quite often a few cheap bikes on there. look out for a da bomb, diamondback or a lower end onza and you should be able to pick up something to get started on.

you've got to laugh in the face of the people who think you can't get a bike for under 100 quid it's obvious they have no idea.

Good luck in the hunt mate

Gavyn