Stupid Rules

Marky_J

actualy im probly older than both of you

"Actually I'm probably older than both of you. "

This is the way to get validated, use grammar, punctuation, capital letters and oh my god there is a spell checker use it!!

Posting stuff like this will get you banned not validated!

Sort it out!!

Tom

actulay im dyslexic & im not downloading there peace of shit spell checker

Well sir that is up to you, but why even bother posting a topic about why you think the rules are so crappy.

P.s if you think the rules suck I'd like to see your own version.

Edited by Godsavethescene

I dnt realy care anyway i came onto this site to meet and talk to likeminded people that have the same intrest as me (trials) but im new to it and i cnt do long tutorilas about how to do stuff because i dont know myself thats half the reason i can on here is to learn but all you lot seem to do when ever any new member asks a question that you think is pointless is chuck about loads of abuse

Edited by Marky_J

I honestly wish that more forums had this validation stuff.

• It keeps the actual forum less frustrating to read (Text talk, awful spelling and grammar)
  • It eliminates spam posts since any bot user cannot post in the real forum
  • It eliminates worthless users
You can still read posts on the forum, and if you really need to participate, you can email the user you want to respond to. Edited by johnglazer

I honestly wish that more forums had this validation stuff.
  • It keeps the actual forum less frustrating to read (Text talk, awful spelling and grammar)
  • It eliminates spam posts since any bot user cannot post in the real forum
  • It eliminates worthless users

Validate this man! (Y)

I dnt realy care anyway i cane onto this site to meet and talk to likeminded people that have the same intrest as me (trials) but im new to it and i cnt do long tutorilas about how to do stuff because i dont know myself thats half the reason i can on here is to learn but all you lot seem to do when ever any new member asks a question that you think is pointless is chuck about loads of abuse

I agree some do give some abuse which is unnecessary. However there is no need to post stuff like this just wait think about what your typing. It takes only a second, the validation system works on what you say not how much! Just calm down and use the search tool or go to www.trashzen.com for tips :D ok?

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

so witch one out of them am i then because i dnt see why i should have to use a spell checker as i have already said im dyslexic as are alot of people its the way we are we cnt spell i dnt use txt talk i just miss spell things

You sir need to stop fighting the system it is NOT gonna change :D

i dnt want it to change i just want to get my & im sure lots of other new members points across to you all about how frustrating it is being a new member & not being able to learn anything because the only people we can talk to are other new members who are in the same boat as me and dnt know alot

No excuse really for not using good grammar, plus half the text you write is 'text talk'. My dad is dyslexic and he can spell simple words such as don't, and can't.

Full members can talk to you though, if you ask questions which arn't as silly as this one.

Edited by Godsavethescene

There is a very large difference between a few misspelled words and a complete lack of effort. Yes your dyslexic, oh no, the world isn't going to bend over backwards because of it. It will mean you, yes i said you! will have to put that bit more effort in when it comes to writing and spelling to get at least a bit closer to a somewhat comprehensible post. I used to be absolutely shocking at spelling and no doubt if i'd taken the test would have been labelled as being dyslexic, instead i worked my ass off at getting better and used every aid available to help me learn, including horror or horrors a spell checker, there really good as you get fed up with seeing the same misspelt word time and time again when you get it wrong so you actually learn spelling pretty damn quickly if you type much at all. Stop taking the easy route and waving your dyslexia around like it gives you an excuse for being a lazy b*****d.

Oh and it is highly unlikely that you aren't older than me.

Finally, if you don't like the rules then quite simply put fcuk off to the mbuk forum and have fun with the rest of the plebs.