Bmx Fight

sapu

i normaly HATE whatching fights.

they make me fele sick?

am i a pussy?

but this

when he throw the bike, i had to laugh haha

nah ur not a pussy mate im petty much the same i only enjoy it if some one has done somthing that deserves a beating like

but F**K that must have hurt !

Ha ha good on em. Although 1 of em got it good the others were left standing??? Seeing as it was prob NOT the riders that started it if id been there i dont think i could have ridden off when they did but still good em em lol must hurt so much a steel stunt peg in you head ha ha

That was savage! thats the trouble with bmxers they genrally dont really care as much as we do about our bikes so i can understand why he threw it at him, thats was well funny though! fairplay to them. i cant really see after that point who is a bmxer or a gob? whats a gob? Gay obscene prickss?

Edited by OnzaTvee23

Bmx'ers are hard as fcuk.

Bike weight a bob or two aswell so must have hurt.

Hope no trials riders are getting ideas from this. If you are going to attempt it at least make sure bike weighs something.

Lad who is supposed to be getting smashed will laff when Stan Shaws 8.kg bike hits him.

Edited by Abdab

See them queuing up picking their bmx's up to have a go,

Bastards.

You calling the bmxers bastards? If anything it's good to see people aint just gonna get pushed about and smacked round the face and stand there scared not doing anything.

And i can tell you now, that guy that got floored will be thinking twice before he starts kicking up shit on any other people.

just found it on youtube....hope it isnt a repost.......just look at the bmx flying in he's face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6evQp9eVLI

now thats what I'm talking about!!! if in doubt just hit them with your bike!!! hahaha.

i wasn't expecting them to start thrown there bikes so funny though, serves thoughs guys right for starting

cheers guys Jamie