Onza Limey Bottom Bracket Size

Vee

Iv got a onza limey and with the bottom bracket thats in it now the cranks and chain ring are incredibly close to the frame and the crank arms pretty much skim the maggies on the back which are all the way in

im gettin a new rim put on as the 1 i have isnt wide enough for the brake, so the cranks would hit the maggies on the way round, what size bottom bracket should i be using?

im using a 73x118 shimano un53 ;)

Vee

p.s. sorry if this is bad sentancing etc im really tired and its 3:37 in the morning and iv just finished work! argh

68 x 127 or 127.5 or 128, try your LBS, they might have one, mine did, provided they're decentish. Otherwise CRC or Tarty.

Im stupid, i thought that the size 68 and 73 were the thickness of the bottom bracket, not the length of the shell, so i was getting paranoid about the right size as i ordered a 73mm before

haha so at least now i know it will fit a 68mm ill go on the hunt for 1 on monday hopefully the bike shop will have a 68x127.5 in stock