Ghosts Of The London Underground

hill_393

Tbfh I have no belief in ghosts at all and of course asking the tube men is the worst people! they are alone most of the day and have their imagination running off into any direction. Get a photo of a ghost in RAW (not JPEG) then maybe I believe.

Thanks for the reply's guys!!

I watched it again from a more critical point of view, and noises and door's shutting can be explained by electrical means and wind. An electrical fault in a door mechanism can cause it to open and shut, and I've seen it happen. Doors swinging open due to the wind can again be explained, and the photo of the electric chair could be a reflections. It you think how the windows curve on a tube train, it could explain as to why the image is higher in the window, rather than flat in the centre.

Other things on the vid I couldn't explain, but I've had too many experiences personally to cast them aside, and when you have a friend like Dave from Thinkbikes, who has a habit of scaring the living poop out of you at every available opportunity, that could explain why I'm a believer!!

This topic could branch out into E T beliefs - Is there life out there?..

Darren

This topic could branch out into E T beliefs - Is there life out there?..

Yeah, there's gotta be really... The universe is well big! Even if it's only the tiny tiny proportion of places with the right conditions, that's still going to be loads of planets with the right stuff. Could be really spread out though so doesn't mean we will find them.

I'm not really sure I'd be up for us meeting other intelligent life anyway. We'd probably give them AIDS or something and wipe them out by mistake. And they might think completely differently to us, something we think of as a friendly gesture might be offensive to them.

How can we know what life out there could be like? What makes us so sure they are limited to needing oxygen and water and the like? Maybe they don't need to breathe or eat or drink... We can only guess as much as our imagination lets us. They could be something that we could never ever have dreamed of... Ahh well who knows. Not like we'll ever experience it haha

Edited by College Boy