My Bail ..!

bennyb

Hi guys well i just got this clip off a mate so i thought i share it with you .. my brake was working shit as my grind had dies so i thought a tiny bit of tar dabbed on my rim would liven it up .. but that was a no no .. sounded nice held like shit . well here it is so enjoy haha :D x

cheers bennyb xx liky....to my bebo ..

if you didnt lean so far back you would have kept that..

yer i no .. i made it loads before that but that time i bailed :(

That's great man!! I did that a few weeks ago. It sucked! Don't worry, happens to the best of them. That was funny though! :lol:

i no i got up laughin haha

Smooth move Batman :P . Ben my brake was like that in Truro today nearly died lol, super loud but crap.

Adam

yer i no its so annoying .. but my coust are on there way and my brake is amazing atm .. koxx reds .. :P love u adam ha xx

yer i no .. i made it loads before that but that time i bailed :(

i no i got up laughin haha

yer i no its so annoying .. but my coust are on there way and my brake is amazing atm .. koxx reds .. :P love u adam ha xx

lol Love you to ...... naaaart, im running browns on a harsh grind :S dunno why it didn't work

Edited by The-Bear

Ben that day was funny as fook! u make me laugh ^_^ x

Aw mate that was one funny day .. i can't get why i made it before the camara was on .. that reli bugs me well we will have to make it bigger and get it much better next time pal . well what you been up too! i just orderd loads new stuff so all i need now is my frame . bennyb .

keep comenting ..(Y) xx

Aw mate that was one funny day .. i can't get why i made it before the camara was on .. that reli bugs me well we will have to make it bigger and get it much better next time pal . well what you been up too! i just orderd loads new stuff so all i need now is my frame . bennyb .

keep comenting ..(Y) xx

Your not on Msn... Bail made me laugh, get a clip of you actually making it...

MikeHayes