24seven Setup

CRAZY EYES ASH

Afternoon.

Earlier this week i received delivery of my 24seven holroyd frameset and allow me to say its a beautiful piece of engineering. Included was a fsa pig headset, cnc billet crankset, isis BB, bars, stem and lock grips. Considered this an absolute bargain at £200.

My current bike is a Martin Hawyes sig frame with middleburns, Hope front and rear hubs on mavic d521s, single speed conversion, xtr v-brakes front and rear. Im really looking foward to the new bike build and to add to the spec of the holroyd i have purchased maggs HS33s and front and rear 24seven 36h trials rims.

As most of you will know im sure, the holroyd frame is single speed specific and its at this area that im getting puzzled. The rear hub spacing is 110mm so im in need of a new one as my current hope hub is not right and only has 32 holes. Can someone recommend to me a decent reasonably priced setup specific to my frame including rear hub and single speed chain ring. Also what size chain ring should i be using (how many teeth). I dont want the gearing to low as ill struggle to get the front end up.

Thanks for reading and being patient while i get my words out.

Ashley

I ran a T-Master hub(well still am running it) with 16t surley cog and an ENO on the front. Any chain will be fine, im currently running a KMC 710. You will find if you run a FFW then those cranks wont last long at all. IF you want to speak more, add me on msn and ill let you know all the troubles i had with me 24Seven full build.

Afternoon.

Earlier this week i received delivery of my 24seven holroyd frameset and allow me to say its a beautiful piece of engineering. Included was a fsa pig headset, cnc billet crankset, isis BB, bars, stem and lock grips. Considered this an absolute bargain at £200.

My current bike is a Martin Hawyes sig frame with middleburns, Hope front and rear hubs on mavic d521s, single speed conversion, xtr v-brakes front and rear. Im really looking foward to the new bike build and to add to the spec of the holroyd i have purchased maggs HS33s and front and rear 24seven 36h trials rims.

As most of you will know im sure, the holroyd frame is single speed specific and its at this area that im getting puzzled. The rear hub spacing is 110mm so im in need of a new one as my current hope hub is not right and only has 32 holes. Can someone recommend to me a decent reasonably priced setup specific to my frame including rear hub and single speed chain ring. Also what size chain ring should i be using (how many teeth). I dont want the gearing to low as ill struggle to get the front end up.

Thanks for reading and being patient while i get my words out.

Ashley

Thats the frameset I was going to get, looks awsome!

TYhe only reason i didnt was because of the 110 spacing which would have meant getting new hub and other stuff so i didnt bother

Im not surewhat sort of price range your looking at but as for chain ring if i were you if you get a 22t at the front and 18 at the back its real nice tto get front up and control, im using a 18t at the front and 16t at the back which is quite nice but thats how i prefer it

Vee

If you get any other problems you can give me a shout. Mine really done my head in to be honest.

Also as you are a fully fledged member i can safely offer you my orginal wheelset that came with the bike.

Pm me if your intrested or need any help and Orgun_Donor (darren??) can't sort you out.