London Ride 29th September

Ryan.

is Mr Simpson going?

Oh i do actually feel vair loved! to be honest i dunno if im up for it... cant ride saturday anyway (due to work) and kinda too close to the last big ride for me.... my bikes running shit and londons a long way.... may come down if i get all my work done though!! and my bike running!!! Let you know closer the time!

But deffo get a manhoosive one a sunday midnovember already excited about that one! hahaha

Right Eastcoast trials lot are looking to come down a week saturday (29th) for a beast of a ride...

so far: Me

Adrian (aim@me)

Alex (AJFGU20")

Andy

Shaun

Ryan 2 (baseboy)

Dave (davenorfolk)(POSSIBLE)

would be cool to make this a big ride :)

Ryan.

Hey ryan you will have to put me down as a possible becuse of fundings and free time

ill let you know nearer to the time of the ride

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk

Should be good, i'd be up for that.

Shut up fatty.... its a sunday... always is always has... im sensible and sorted out my work so i could ride comps, play football and organise big rides on a sunday.... you got time off last time and you were only working there 2weeks! ive worked at my work over a year now and they still wont let me have random days off cos there c**ts and want 100000weeks notice