My Mates Bail

jake_mayfield

yeah exactly, hes been riding no time and is trying huge stuff to him with a wank technique, he's going to hurt himself, again.

all i did was answer his question about how we could tell his technique isnt good

shut up hes proberly got more balls than you the way he rides i sexy theres nothing wrong with his gapping he can gap about 6ft so shut up hes a good rider hasent been riding long so hes got balls SO BASICLY SHUT UP! and leave my friend alone

cheers jake

yeah exactly, hes been riding no time and is trying huge stuff to him with a wank technique, he's going to hurt himself, again.

all i did was answer his question about how we could tell his technique isnt good

How about you shut the f**k up mate? what are you doing trying to bully him? If hes doing things too big for him then good on him! there no point playing on cerbs your whole life hoping that 1 day you'll be able to get up 2 bricks!!! trials is about pushing yourself and about not learning when your pushing yourself too far. f**k his technique, if you really want something you'll get it in time weather you have straight arms or not.... trying going up to tunny and telling him he cant sidehop high becuase he sidehops the wrong way round.... people ride differently you freeking tool