Echo Control 06 Stem

ximon

I think its 25.4, try-all bars in 29" lol

how much difference does angle make? ive only ever used 2 stems

most 100 length stems would suit, preety nicely too. Would you like a high bar height or low?

probbably like a 100x10 would be good. I think onza make the PZ31 in 100x5*, that would probably feel really nice :)

Do you need a 31.8 calmp or std 25.4?

I've got the same problem as you. I've got an 06 echo control with urban fork, and I'm using a 100*6 stem. I find it's a tad too low and short feeling (N) I'm going to try a 120*20 or something similar.

LOL !! Good job i read that, was just about to order a 100*5, think ill keep my 130*30 for now untill my frame n forks get here and have a play

LOL !! Good job i read that, was just about to order a 100*5, think ill keep my 130*30 for now untill my frame n forks get here and have a play

Why you glad :S his preferences will be different to yours loads of people run short stems on that frame, to be honest no one should really be advising you because we dont no what you like and your style.

The geo of the frame really allows you to run all stems short or big high or low. Generally people who have a more competition orientated style use high stem set ups. And people with a bit more of a street style use shorter ones. But thats obviously not always the case and its totally prefernces you just have to find out what you like yourself. If you like to have a high front end get a high rise stem ect.