What Bar And Stem

rider_01

hey peeps

just about to order my new bar and stem and im having secand thought and i need you opinion and quick, i was thinking of a try-all stem and zoo bars but i duno how they will feel on the bike (zona zip)

im hoping for a bar and stem that will give that streety feel and so i can lift the front end up with no problem or having to strugle because its to low/short

need you coments please chaps

cheers

sean

x

Lots of my mates snapped their Try-All stems, might be an idea to get an Echo one?

As for the bars, it's all down to personal preference. I find the new Deng bars appalling, so I'd go for BT/Try-all Rage/Monty bars, but due to their high rise, you'd need a lower stem.

The advantage of bars with lots of rise, backsweep and upsweep is that you can completely change the feel of the bike by changing the angle of the bars without the bars feeling uncomfortable due to them being at an awkward angle.

hey peeps

just about to order my new bar and stem and im having secand thought and i need you opinion and quick, i was thinking of a try-all stem and zoo bars but i duno how they will feel on the bike (zona zip)

im hoping for a bar and stem that will give that streety feel and so i can lift the front end up with no problem or having to strugle because its to low/short

need you coments please chaps

cheers

sean

x

I used to have that setup, was amazing for street on my Zona, now I ride more natural, so I have Monty Bars on my Try-All stem.

I would get the Zoo! bars, the monty bars arn't wide enough for the Zona's legnth IMO.

Get your original setup idea, it will be pro. Mine was, even though it was quite low it was dead easy to lift the front and was absolutely amazing on the rear wheel.

Get it, you won't regret it.

I would get the Zoo! bars, the monty bars arn't wide enough for the Zona's legnth IMO.

Ino its your opinion but i run monty bars on my stock, i dont get where you coming from with that, because if your wheelbase is long it doesnt mean in anyway that you need wider bars. Like with gearing when you change it, it feels weird but after awhile it feels normal and if you went back to your old set up that would feel wrong.

Monty bars are perfect on all mods i think because they arnt to wide so make your bike feel like a spaceship, and with them being narrower it allows you to throw yourself into moves better ive found and the extra rise gives a nice mix of street feel and controled feel. And plus there good for bunnyhops but i supose 3/4 of the mod riders on here dont even no how to do them.

They may feel slightly weird at first if your coming from wide bars but give them a chance and you will love them.

Ino its your opinion but i run monty bars on my stock, i dont get where you coming from with that, because if your wheelbase is long it doesnt mean in anyway that you need wider bars. Like with gearing when you change it, it feels weird but after awhile it feels normal and if you went back to your old set up that would feel wrong.

Monty bars are perfect on all mods i think because they arnt to wide so make your bike feel like a spaceship, and with them being narrower it allows you to throw yourself into moves better ive found and the extra rise gives a nice mix of street feel and controled feel. And plus there good for bunnyhops but i supose 3/4 of the mod riders on here dont even no how to do them.

They may feel slightly weird at first if your coming from wide bars but give them a chance and you will love them.

Does to me buddy.

I run Monty bars now, my Adamant bars were too wide for it.

I can see were your coming from, that's just how it feels to me. Anything under 28" on a stock feels wrong to me, the same on a Zona Zip. Mine did have a 1065 wheelbase though.