Best Place To Get A Part Time Job

Boswell

I am at college at the moment and i have like 1 and a half days off and of course the weekend. All my mates are working during the week so i have nothing to do so i thought i would get a part time job, which ones would you recommend? I live in southend in Essex if you would like to be more specific. :)

Edited by Boswell

Tesco!

Sexy uniform, sexy staff, sexy pay packet, sexy bonuses each month (15% if you meet criteria)

well worth it

I worked at tesco express, it's not as bad as you might think and some of the benefits and bonuses are un surpased by any other supermarket. Larger stores have very flexible hours and there are plenty of sound people.

Ye i work at Tesco's aswell...yay!?

I absolutely despise the job (im a checkout bitch) as i hate a quite a few of the customers that come through as they are all moaning assholes the rest are okay though and staff are a laugh.

But the pay is good £6.28 per hour at the moment and is the only reason im keeping the job.

So i'd advise if you went for something like tesco's to work as a shelf stacker or something like that, stay away from checkouts.

Edited by Bondy