Flangless Hubs

NVWOCI WVS

the deore ones have disc mounts :) and you dont have to rebuild your wheel, they've got keyhole things for the spokes to go through

Yes I knooooooww I was talking about the other ones ;)

Don't buy a shimano hub! I'm sure plenty of people will testify how long the bearings last. If you buy one be prepared to inspect the ball bearings and cones regularly. They are definitely not built for trials.

They're not THAT bad for a front hub. I mean for what it's worth I'd definitely spend the extra £25 and get a Hope but they're not so terrible.

Don't buy a shimano hub! I'm sure plenty of people will testify how long the bearings last. If you buy one be prepared to inspect the ball bearings and cones regularly. They are definitely not built for trials.

im more than aware of shimano bearings by the number we get in the bike shop :) but i really like this design and i just want to try it out as a bit of an experiment :)

Those (BMX) hubs look awesome. Two things though - you have to take your wheel apart completely to change a spoke, and there's no disc mount. Pimp though!

I guess the point is that you shouldn't really be breaking spokes with them in the first place I guess, but yeah, it's not the end of the world. BMX rims tend to be more manly than trials rims, so you can quite easily ride with a missing spoke or 5 without much ill effect, so it's not too much of a problem (Y)