Couple Of Photos From The Other Night

Dan Clark

nice love the pics

why do you have both brake levers on the left?

Luke only has one hand and has to have both leavers on one side, hes a pretty amazing rider to watch would piss over most people on the forum including me. Ciguena looks nice man have to come out for a ride with us soon instead of just cammra man photos look pretty good although blury still some nice shots. More pictures =]

cheers for sharing (Y)

Jack :)

Had to use ISO 1600 F2.8, was getting about 1/20-1/60 ss.

Flash is a Sigma DG Super.

Hmm, even when it's uber dark I can usually get away with ISO 100 when using F3.5 and 1/200th... maybe have a play around with manual settings? Should help to get rid of any blurryness. Like the angle on the 1st one (Y)

Hmm, even when it's uber dark I can usually get away with ISO 100 when using F3.5 and 1/200th... maybe have a play around with manual settings? Should help to get rid of any blurryness. Like the angle on the 1st one (Y)

that means your flash is doing all the work though then. (no ambient light, however i do it lol)

seen as though you have the sigma try just sticking ur cam on 200th like adam said 200th on iso 200-400 and just have a play, should come out well

Edited by chrishayton