Norco - Crux - Trials Dvd

ben_travis

HUGE bump, sorry! Erm I ordered my copy on the 5th Dec, still hasn't arrived. Has anybody experience similar problems? I know Christmas post is a nightmare but 20 days is kind of a long time.

mum ordered mine a week before and tells me it got here in 2 weeks so :(

not getting mine till tommorrow though hehe

I had preordered mine, and they never sent it. I had to email him twice about it, and in the second email, I threatened to take it up with paypal. Then he got back to me, and actually sent me a dvd. Supposedly he had sent one when I preordered, then sent out another when I sent him the second email(express delivery), but I only got one(the express delivery one). You might have been jipped, so I'd email him about it.

Edited by Jason222

I had preordered mine, and they never sent it. I had to email him twice about it, and in the second email, I threatened to take it up with paypal. Then he got back to me, and actually sent me a dvd. Supposedly he had sent one when I preordered, then sent out another when I sent him the second email(express delivery), but I only got one(the express delivery one). You might have been jipped, so I'd email him about it.

Great dude thanks for that! Ive just fired an email off to them. Such poor service, hope the DVD is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP again, appologies! DVD came today, put it on. Wasn't impressed with the production as a whole! The riding was wicked in places, can't fault that! But I think its the fact they traveled so much is why the DVD cost so much to buy. I thought it was rubbish how it just ended after Ryan did that amazing chain ride! Also, it seemed like it was all out of perspective. The cameras they used are not widescreen, and yet they stretched it to widescreen - dunno if anybody else noticed this, its minor, but it annoyed me watching a whole DVD that has been compressed incorrectly. There was no flow in the editing and the music was custom composed, but poo haha! Overall, if you havn't bought it yet, don't bother, you wont like it, I didn't. :( Sorry Mr Leech!

Well, I really didn't want to see thomas adapt to the manifesto style, I wanted to see ryan adapt to Ohler's style. I think it would have been better that way...video didn't seem very good for a year's worth of filming, and teasers and what not. 25 minutes of footage for a year of riding all over the world? I feel jipped.

Edited by Jason222