Frame

TheDarkJoker

It depends on how much street is going to be done on it and how much normal riding is going to be done as you dont want something with really bad geomtry for street and you dont want something long and low with a gear ratio like 18:12 ETC i would personally suggest getting something like a leeson or a giant, give clive a ring

Edit: ignore the bit about gear ratio's, didnt know you were only after a frame :$

Edited by lazyboi

It depends on how much street is going to be done on it and how much normal riding is going to be done as you dont want something with really bad geomtry for street and you dont want something long and low with a gear ratio like 18:12 ETC i would personally suggest getting something like a leeson or a giant, give clive a ring

Edit: ignore the bit about gear ratio's, didnt know you were only after a frame :$

hi there i had a dmr trailstar for about a year and i used it for street /trials it was a very good allrounder but try and get the trailstar 1 because the trailstar 2 is not as strong and its heaver. i hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

cheers 4 the input. think im gunna steer clear of kona. does anyone no anything about the Identiti Judge? i built a Dr.Jekyll for a mate and it rides really nice, but never heard of the judge before! keep the suggstions coming please!! they do really help. Also if any nos of any forums that sell a lot of hardtail frames please tell me! cheers lads