Sli Question

*PHIL*

Not even the same card, so long as they are both SLi enabled and you have dedicated SLi RAM, you should be fine.

You need a SLi mobo aswell.

but yeah two identical 7900GSs should be OK.

I though they had to be identical, from the same vendor?

So long as the bios on the cards is the same its fine. So you can get two cards of the same type and flash one of them with the same bios as the first and it'll work fine. You might find flashing the bios to be a bit of a challenge though.

Some of te time you'll be okay for using two different brands of the same model of card, but like i said... so long as they're both the same type i.e. same model from the same manufacturer then you'll be fine.

So long as the bios on the cards is the same its fine. So you can get two cards of the same type and flash one of them with the same bios as the first and it'll work fine. You might find flashing the bios to be a bit of a challenge though.

Some of te time you'll be okay for using two different brands of the same model of card, but like i said... so long as they're both the same type i.e. same model from the same manufacturer then you'll be fine.

agreed. same memory speeds, same exact chip model etc. and you should be reet - no guarantee though.