Next Bigun, London 18/11/07

Simpson

haha you and an early morning...gonna be classic seeing your face!

meh im too lazy now'adays.... had a 3 hour nap 2night been up 3 hours and going back to bed hahaha sorry about the MSN chatty style... broke my f**king laptop tonight... oh well.... im still happy! urm.... well..... ill see how many partys ive got saturday night.... i know of of least 1 i will be attending...

EDIT: this will be the 1st time ive ridden before 2 since the last london ride lmao

Edited by Simpson

What's the best station to arrive at, baring in mind we are travelling there form Tunbridge Wells. Could someone please help us out with some details etc, they would be much appreciated.

check on www.onerailwayhome.com and see where you arrive...we can help you from there.

Well Matty Scopse just called a while ago and swear he said hes leaving tunbridge Wells with Tall Rob??? best of asking him cos' he does the trip fairly regularly! could be terribly mistaken though

I've never done the journey before you big lump of man love. I guess we'll just follow tall Rob, he knows his onions.

people arriving at liverpool street need to catch the underground circle line east bound (i think) towards monument and get off at westminster and then walk across the bridge to the eye lol or just cane it along the streets but may take a while lol the underground will be about £4 i think.... what trains are people from ipswitch catching?? and other stations from that direction?

the train from norwich to london is £19 for a child and £25 if you have a rail card... not sur ehow much a norm adult ticket is though... i think its about £37

people arriving at liverpool street need to catch the underground circle line east bound (i think) towards monument and get off at westminster and then walk across the bridge to the eye lol or just cane it along the streets but may take a while lol the underground will be about £4 i think.... what trains are people from ipswitch catching?? and other stations from that direction?

the train from norwich to london is £19 for a child and £25 if you have a rail card... not sur ehow much a norm adult ticket is though... i think its about £37

dude they're all gonna meet us at liverpool street, then do some mental traffic dodging to the ride.

BTW people coming from benfleet we getting the 8.56. Nice early start.

Or the 9.56 and no breakfast at mc d..... but seeing as i haven't ridden in so long and my bikes working well.... i may do it... *tutts* ill seeeeeee

How come its going to take so long to get to liverpool matty? i mean im not questioning you but surley we can go to upminster and just do 1 change like we have before?

You can get your bikes on buses but It will taken longer and is a pain. It all dpepends on whos there.

Usually the rail staff will try and find you a bus but its all up to the driver. If they say no try and blag it lol.

You lot better come though.

Matt