Next Bigun, London 18/11/07

Simpson

where do you have to get a bus between? you don't need to catch a tube from liverpool st- half of the riders come from there anyway so you'll all ride to the shell centre together...

51.503413,-0.117438 on google maps is where you want to be....not too sure on parking but i'm pretty sure you'd work something out...

adam

You crazy sheringham farmers love it! we definately need to come ride with you again, was so mint on those rocks!!

are you dressing up or has that gone out of the window??? Me and my mate are anyways so meh lol

Ad, been ages since i have ridden with you man! s steve coming? The Duke is back so might see if he is up for it! GET IN!!! bananas

I just had to buy a new rear Hope for my bike ££££ that sucked! is running loely at the moment though ;)

xxxx

You crazy sheringham farmers love it! we definately need to come ride with you again, was so mint on those rocks!!

are you dressing up or has that gone out of the window??? Me and my mate are anyways so meh lol

Ad, been ages since i have ridden with you man! s steve coming? The Duke is back so might see if he is up for it! GET IN!!! bananas

I just had to buy a new rear Hope for my bike ££££ that sucked! is running loely at the moment though ;)

xxxx

is james coming?

Orite bitches. Im sat here in a indian internet cafe, sweating my arse off hahah.

Lots of people coming..but not enough..

All you southern bums.. get ur arse to this ride. Will be my 1st ride in about a month hahah.

Porter, bessell, goddard, wheeler.....everyone.. Turn up, or i wont be happy :P

And tom limburn. You better turn up , eitherwise ill be having words :P

Im home on friday..enough time to prepare for sunday. You might not recognise me because im virtually brown :P(tanned)

Cya all on sunday xxxx