Leeds Crimbo Ride !

Ben Lazenby

Yo Danny Ive just checked metro website and it says there is only trains from shipley to Leeds, and busses will replace trains between shipley and Skipton (N)

Quote from there website (its a bit confusing :S )VVVVVVVVVVVVV

On Thursday 27 December, Leeds - Skipton trains will terminate at Shipley with connecting buses between Shipley and Skipton. Skipton - Leeds trains will start from Shipley at advertised times. Bradford Forster Square - Skipton trains in each direction will be replaced by buses between Shipley and Skipton. Passengers should use Bradford - Ilkley and Bradford - Leeds trains between Bradford Forster Square, Frizinghall and Shipley to connect with the buses.

I will still deffo be going though!!!

EDIT: think i cant go now. parents are been idiots even though i told them about this like 3 weeks ago saying i cant go to leeds on me own im nearly 17. Everyone in my town has stopped riding for the winter and wont be riding until april :-(. Hope everyone has a good ride there i may come if i persuade my parents but ive got family coming round on the day.

Edited by Andeee

reet deffo no trains from keefli to leeds, I asked them on thursday.

so getting my dad to drop me off at shipley station and getting train from there so will be there now ;)

rosss cccccccc uuuuuuuuuuuu allllllllllllllllll tttttttthhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am now trying to blag my way there.

got to get day off work now................buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumma

Wayne.

ps il be getting dropped off in shipley and train from there to leeds (Y):)

wayne what train will you be getting like the 11 o clock one let me know than me n bolty boy will catch the same one as you

text me or just reply on here thanks buddy ross

il let you know later today ross, if i can.

just got to try get bernie to give me the day off.

Glazenby, why start a thread with a ride u aint turning up2? what a looser! at least i have an excuse! if i didnt have a nakerd ankle (even though it is, il still try ride :lol: ) id still be turning up. seems that Damons not going you aint? have you got the hots for him?

Weather is not a problem, im pretty sure it will be good if its snowing, raining, sunny or freezing!!! like Danny Kearns has said, makes you concentrate more on gaining grip as opposed to loosing..............and gaining pain... :(

Wayne.

il let you know later today ross, if i can.

just got to try get bernie to give me the day off.

Glazenby, why start a thread with a ride u aint turning up2? what a looser! at least i have an excuse! if i didnt have a nakerd ankle (even though it is, il still try ride :lol: ) id still be turning up. seems that Damons not going you aint? have you got the hots for him?

Weather is not a problem, im pretty sure it will be good if its snowing, raining, sunny or freezing!!! like Danny Kearns has said, makes you concentrate more on gaining grip as opposed to loosing..............and gaining pain... :(

Wayne.

errrm......... nice one wayne but what am i supposed to do if i aint got a lift willyhead, worst comes to worst ill get train with you faggiot ont 27th!!!!!!

im still there.

i should be coming with a camera. il be in a hotel (hopefully) with Danny C and Ezza etc. Whose PaRtY'in it up in leeds? me and Cartledge are off to the titty bar (Y):)

someone pleasde put the DEFFINATE date and time? so i can program my Crutches GPS system so i know exactly whats going on.

Wayne.

Cheers guys and gals! hopefully see most of you there.

Mind me asking where your staying, not that I am stalking you or anything, but me and a mate are thinking of going tonight and staying somewhere. It's a fair drive, 3 3/4 hours so don't want to drive that tomorrow before riding! Cheers.

im going in the morning with Jack C and Ross C. hopefully we will be getting an early train.

do you want to ride my new onza cartledge??? carthy has got it at his house, iv lent him it till my ankles better.

i wont be able to get it there in the morning though.

minitrialer PM' big ez as he is staying over in leeds for deffo.

Wayne.