Leeds Crimbo Ride !

Ben Lazenby

ye mate...3 hours in a car to leeds top stuff...my dads going do that oright lol

emm bus? might try bus see how that goes

other wise im off on ped like..i was just thinking about the magority off people cant get there because off trians etc

i thoguht it would be a better option but thought not

danny

I've booked train tickets and booked day off work for 27th :S

What the f**k !

Danny.

27th it is boys ill still go on 27th for deffo. we need an updated list for those who are off on the 27th. I could do with some of your numbers for meeting etc.

EDIT: is that granite walls just out of intrest.

post-11393-1196778228_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew Quibell

27th it is boys ill still go on 27th for deffo. we need an updated list for those who are off on the 27th. I could do with some of your numbers for meeting etc.

EDIT: someone post a picture of granite walls so i know what the place looks like when i get to leeds. I know you say its opposite the station i just want a general idea of what it looks like.

You cant really miss the granite walls, its some granite walls, some big marble statues and alot of trials riders!

We have to swap around and go to Manchester Oxford, so that means we have to go to Crewe station where as before, there was a train that goes from Stoke stops in Kidsgrove and goes to Manchester Piccadilly, but theres work on the line on the 27th thats why we've gotta go from Crewe to Manchester Oxford.

y dnt we change it to 25th just after we have opened all our presents of santa :lol:

i dnt actually think im going now due to the fact im crap on a bike if i do go itll be on foot......

ben shhh...were going on the 26th and getting a travel lodge and then ridign leeds on the night and next day =]

danny xx

People for deffo who are off add me to msn : trials_boi_of_scunny@hotmail.co.uk or pm your name and number to me.

As im coming by my self so far i could be meeting a lad in doncaster when i change over.

Its just i dont wanna look a billy finding all you lot.