Leeds Crimbo Ride !

Ben Lazenby

im still there.

i should be coming with a camera. il be in a hotel (hopefully) with Danny C and Ezza etc. Whose PaRtY'in it up in leeds? me and Cartledge are off to the titty bar (Y):)

someone pleasde put the DEFFINATE date and time? so i can program my Crutches GPS system so i know exactly whats going on.

Wayne.

Cheers guys and gals! hopefully see most of you there.

asked at local station today they said only coaches from keighley to shipley and from shipley i have to catch the train so it's maybe a possibly might for me

ross.... <_<

all depends if i cba and if they let bikes underneath the coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They do. If its the replacement coach that is for the trains that are not running.

Danny.

big bag, take wheels out of mods and put em in bags, who can stop you getting on buses and coaches then?????

so who is actually going to be going???? cuz its out of control and half of the people specially from KLY! are actually selling it out.

Danny Cartledge and co have best idea, get there, get hotel thats only £30!!!! party in leeds, then ride in morning, or even personal party in the hotel rooms ;)

Wayne.

They didnt let me when that happened once , i would of thought its mandetory to let bikes on replacement bus but obviously not :S.

your obviously not good at argueing your case, weve bin told everytime that the coach cant take bike but everytime we get on with them in the end :)