Ear Stretch

Tommy_0113

Right where to start,

This weekend im planning on getting the starter kit to stretch my ear,

Do you think i should get it done please tell me because i dont want to look like a goon if it doesnt suit me but if people have advised me to get it done then who is to blame. :)Visit My Myspace To See If It Will Suit Me

Thanks

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.

You need to be pretty metaly/rocky/hardcore to have flesh tunnels, and looking at the nature of your default pic, i don't think it would suit you.

Thanks Dude But I Will Go Ahead With It

BEACAUSE...

I Was Thinking Black Silicone Tunnel :P

Ok, not too bad then, how big?

By The Way, Every First Letter Of A Word Shouldn't Be Upper Case, It's Bad Punctuation, And IMO, Makes People Look Like Spackers.

Starting of small but i was hoping to get to 8mil until after highschool then im going for about 14mil

Waht do you think

Add my im

pl_993@hotmail.com

That should be ok i guess, but if you're serious about having big ears i really would turn into a 'rocker' or it just won't suit you, at all.

Saying that, i've never seen a pic of you so yeah, maybe post one.

EDIT: Just seen your personal picture, maybe it will suit you, dunno, have a go and if you don't like it buy a new ear :lol:

Edited by Fat Pants

That should be ok i guess, but if you're serious about having big ears i really would turn into a 'rocker' or it just won't suit you, at all.

Saying that, i've never seen a pic of you so yeah, maybe post one.

EDIT: Just seen your personal picture, maybe it will suit you, dunno, have a go and if you don't like it buy a new ear :lol:

Lol

by the way did you add me on myspace?

My ear is stretched to around 8mm,I certainly aren't a rock/hardcore kind of person,and I haven't been told it doesn't suit me,get the first size that there is,because the hole that small will heal anyway if you decide you don't like it.Go for it (Y)

Hahaha, that display picture...jesus....I can just imagine someone standing there in their bedroom taking photos of themselves....'I'll be down in a minute mum!'...

I would add you as a friend...but I fear it's some stealth annual subscription to Mens Health Magazine...

Well i know a few people with these and they definately suit some people better than others. I think when they work, they look wicked but if you dont suit it you look like a bit of a twat. Haha. But anyway go for it because they will heal over or as Tommy said you can always buy a new ear! Get pics up if you do!

My friends ear recently split at about 40mm, I think she's pretty annoyed.

My sister has 6's in both ears and i wouldnt describer her as a rocky/metal girl, she does have a high pain threshold though, she did 1.2 to 6 in her left ear in one go.

Adam, ignorance gets you nowhere. Does your girlfriend have her ears pierced?