Czar 07 ;;;

JoeEden

Yeah the pics work for me...

Does that rear adapter work good? it looks amazingly unstable to me for some reason but thats just me. Well done anyhow...

Yes nile this adapter works imense it does not move at all you can get them from woolyhat shop or ebay probably, £30 from wooly hat shop though mate that is were i got mine from, when you riding next man.

Yes nile this adapter works imense it does not move at all you can get them from woolyhat shop or ebay probably, £30 from wooly hat shop though mate that is were i got mine from, when you riding next man.

I ride nearly everyday.... what about you??

On topic - are you every going to change those cranks? lol or have you purposely taken the picture from this side so nobody can see your mission cranks haha

I ride nearly everyday.... what about you??

On topic - are you every going to change those cranks? lol or have you purposely taken the picture from this side so nobody can see your mission cranks haha

shhhhh nile you are not suposed to tell knowone about my cranks and i am getting new cranks soon lol, are you riding tomorow if you are time and place please and ill be there lol.

Why didn't you just get the disc one instead of getting an adaptor? :P

Because the stock czar doesnt have disc mounts its only the mod one.

If you mean disc version of that frame then rofl. They do not make one. Nice bike, I too have one of these, how are you finding it?

It rides realy nice imo i love it at the moment.

Ohhhh right, I just figured the stock one would come in Magura/Disc aswell as the mod.

Yeah it would make sense really, why don't czar make a disc stock? I'm sure they can see that the mod czar is pretty sucessful so why didn't they make one. hmm if they did I would concider perchasing one :)