Hull Riders

Alastair

Me an a guy i like to call ollie live in Cott, theres also quite a few riders in hull but theres recently been a bit of a mass quiting of trials and moving to bmx/street by recent i mean last week so at the minute theres only about 2/3 of us still trials riding. drop me a pm once you get your bike :)

you wouldnt happen to have dropped a wheel off for some reason in the bike shop down spring bank would you? saw it on friday and didnt recognise it as a local riders kit

Edited by MikeCottTrials

Yo! im the ollie the kid above was refering to, we're out a lot of nights in cott on the somerfields car park and around that area, looking forward to hooking up some time for a ride. Think damon will be getting a new bike soon so you'll have the pleasure of riding with him in hull. Burton the silly billy though has quit to go street, still has his python though so you never know, might show up now and again on it. Where abouts are you staying in cott then? is it the central accomodation or the further out one neer the police station?

x

• 1 month later...