Weymouth And Portland Rocks

The Hitcher

Went out in weymouth and portland on tuesday with Dan Gray and Alex M. Got a few shots.

None of me as I was camera man for the day. Dan rides the Echo and Alex the Bt raven.

Weymouth...

Portland Rocks... (amazing place, so much to ride, whole place is basically one big quarry, tonnes of natural)

Was quality ride. Comments welcome. Cheers (Y)

Edited by Godsavethescene

Cheers chaps.

Portland is soo sweet, the amount of rocks there is crazy.

At the lighthouse, where we were, there just loads of big and small stuff so something for everyone, but theres at least 3 more quarry kinda areas which are huge and another main bit, which you cant go in as there working there, but if you could sneak in at the weekend it'd be amazing.

Yeah, have to arrange a phat ride, dorset coast ride, lol. Portland, westbay, lyme.

hey guys, i spoke to dan i think on msn the other day he gave me his mobile number, i live on portland so when you are next heading over i may be able to come out and ride with you guys, especially if it is after this weekend as payday means new parts as have a couple that are hanging, i will text dan with my number so you can send me a text or something when you are out riding again.

cheers

chris